Riddles are a very entertaining game for young children, we propose these animal riddles to play with them.
A riddle is a game or hobby that can help us spend hours of play with children. It is good because, through the riddle it raises, it helps children to associate ideas and words , something very important for their development. On the other hand, the riddle helps them to enhance their imagination since they must use it to be able to obtain the correct answer. Finally, a riddle is good for children to learn new vocabulary . They can be acquiring it little by little and, especially, if they are grouped by subject. In this way, the child will be able to be much more located on the subject and will be able to run in an easier way.
Among the different types of riddles that exist, it is possible that those that have an animal as an answer due to its familiarity with children. Many times, the name of these is the first thing that is learned by the relationship that they can establish between the animal and the sound it emits . In addition, many of the cartoons that they see on television or in the books they have access to, usually have an animal as the protagonist.
– I am from water, land and air when I get tired of walking, if I feel like flying, if I feel like swimming.
Solution: The Duck
– Before little egg, then little cocoon, later I will fly like a bird.
Solution: The butterfly
– It is not a bed, nor is it a lion and it disappears in any corner.
Solution: The Chameleon
– I sing on the shore, I live in the water, I am not a fish, nor am I a cicada.
Solution : The frog
– He is black as a band-aid and he never tires of making balls.
Solution: The beetle
– Who there high in the branches dwells and there hides, greedily, everything that he steals?
Solution: The squirrel
– In two castanets I am locked up and when I get out of the sea I turn red.
Solution: The mussel
– I gave the name of a certain animal; He is the one who watches over the house, who warns if someone passes by and is a faithful friend of man.
Solution: The dog
– A single doorman, a single tenant, your round house, you take it with you.
Solution: the snail.
– What is the animal that is always last?
Solution: The Dolphin
– Go out to the country at night if you want to meet me. I am a lord with big eyes, a serious face and great knowledge.
Solution: The Owl
– When he sings, he scares so much that he startles people, with the cry in his throat, and the wings on his forehead
Solution: The donkey
– For thousands of years we have transported man; now he takes us hidden in the engine of his cars.
Solution: The horse
– I am cunning and playful and hunting a mouse is my biggest hobby.
Solution: the cat
– He wears a white vest and also a black tailcoat. It is a bird that does not fly. What will it be?
Solution: The Penguin
– What is the animal, field or corral, that if you give a carrot its little teeth you will see?
Solution: The rabbit
– What is the animal that, after death, makes more turns?
– I don’t look like it and I’m a fish, and my shape is reflected in a chess piece.
Solution: The Seahorse
– It has two legs and no feet. Colored feathers and beak too. When he is hungry he says “peep”. When it is cold it gets into the nest.
Solution: The Bird
– I fly at night, I sleep during the day and you will never see feathers on my wing.
Solution: The Bat
– Ruminant mammal with elongated neck, wandering in the desert, always hunched over.
Solution: The dromedary
– That’s not how I am, that’s how I wasn’t, that’s how I won’t be until the end.
Solution: The Donkey
Dr. Tabriella Perivolaris, Sara's mother and fan of fashion, beauty, motherhood, among others, about the female universe. Since 2018 she has been working as a copywriter, always bringing to her articles a little of her experience and experience as a mother and woman.